E-Parts-Support – Browsing
When you open the database you access directly to the home page.
E-Parts-Boschung includes several distinct areas:
- Mobile working machines
- Snow ploughs
To navigate from one sector to another, just click on the corresponding links at the bottom of the home page (left column).
NB : available sectors depend of products for which you have requested access.
When you exit E-Parts-Boschung, the last visited sector is stored in your personal account and will be displayed on your next login.
Each sector is divided into sub-sectors. They are accessible via the links at the bottom of the home page (right column).
The 'spreaders' sector includes the sub-sectors 'trailers spreaders' and 'carried spreaders'.
The 'working vehicles' sector includes the sub-sectors 'vehicles' and 'aggregates'.
Each sector and sub-sector is divided into two tabs. The yellow tab (left side) displays the current generation, while the gray tab (right side) shows the products of previous generations.
- Working vehicles equipped with Euro 5 or EuroMot 3b engine norm
- Working vehicles equipped with Euro 4 or EuroMot 3a engine norm
Product Area (Vehicle Sector)
The products are displayed in 'list' mode in each sector:
- an illustration on the left;
- a short description at the center;
- and an identifier on the right.
Going to the product area means opening the product parts catalog.
To access the product area, click once on the picture or on the product identifier.
The home page of the respective product area is displayed. It includes a product illustration and a scrolling menu, divided into two tabs:
- the yellow tab (left) displays the basic product menu;
- the blue tab displays the menu of the product accessories.
Register the chassis number
Some products have a parts catalog complying with the chassis number. This is the case for the Jetbroom, the Pony, the L3 washers and S3 sweepers as well as for spreaders (spreaders will be treated in a separate chapter).
- In the home page of the product space, enter the last 3 digits of the vehicle chassis number in the input field (below left) and confirm with the validation button.
- The complete frame number is displayed below the input field (below center left).
- The "I" key (info) shows the configuration of your working vehicle (below center right).
- In the "accessories" tab, the chassis number is displayed next to each accessory corresponding to the vehicle (below right). This allows you to select the right accessories, especially when multiple versions are available in the catalog.
Browse the parts catalog
To browse the parts catalog, you will proceed by thematic research.
- To start, choose a theme from the main menu and click directly in the area to the right of the text (below left).
NB : some browsers do not respond if you click directly on the text.
- One or more drawings in miniature are displayed in list mode. Click on a picture to view the details.
- The detail mode is divided into two tabs. The yellow tab (left side) displays the detailed view, while the gray tab (right) displays the corresponding parts list.
Choosing the correct drawing
If you entered the vehicle chassis number (see earlier in this section), the chassis number appears below the related drawings.
NB : in some cases, it may happen that a drawing showing a detail (subgroup) is not reported as such.
In our example, it is of the tilting platform mounted on a Jetbroom. The variant which is mounted on this vehicle is divided into two drawings. You can click on one of them.
In the detailed view, use the up / down arrow (above the drawing left) to move from one drawing to another.
The page number (1/2, 2/2) is shown in the yellow tab at the far left.
Display more details (subgroups)
A drawing may contain a subgroup or a complex part for which there is a detailed drawing. This is the case in our second example.
- Several hydraulic control blocks are displayed in a general exploded view (below left).
- Parts list (below center) displays a subgroup for each control block (in red in the right column).
- Click on one of the numbers to display the detailed view (below right)